I wrote this bucket list almost 3 years ago on October 1st, 2010, folded it into a triangle and haven’t seen it since. Yesterday I was cleaning my car out to sell it and I came across it.
I think I may have spilled perfume on it a few years back…but it’s still just barely visible….
1. Learn to play the saxophone
2. Learn to speak Spanish
3. Get my masters (think I’ve changed my mind about this one, for now anyway)
4. Have a family
5. Make a difference
6. Run in a marathon (not sure why I ever put this on here, that sounds horrible haha)
7. Master a form of martial arts (currently a yellow belt in Krav Maga – need to start being more dedicated again)
8. See the Northern lights
9. Visit Australia and Greece
10. Forgive my mom (DONE!)
11. Have a closer relationship with my brother (DONE!)
12. Join the Peace Corp
13. Live in a log cabin (I think I’d rather not kill all of the trees…)
14. Be a foster parent
15. Catch a big fish
16. Read the Bible
17. Host a TV show
18. Make a documentary
19. Be in Sports Illustrated
Three years later I know that some of my old dreams I don’t care to accomplish anymore, there are some new dreams I haven’t added to the list yet, and in the future there will be dreams I have yet to dream of.
What’s on your bucket list?